Once you've discussed and clarified your integration goals with AppNexus, you start the process of onboarding and building your integration:
- AppNexus grants you access to this Supply Partner Integration wiki.
- You read through the entire wiki and discuss any open questions or issues with your AppNexus account representative.
- You build your integration to send bid requests, receive bid responses, and send notify requests according to AppNexus' technical specifications (see Bid Request, Bid Response, and Notify Request).
- AppNexus creates a member for you in our AppNexus Console sandbox environment as well as login credentials for the UI and API.
- You set up your inventory structure (publishers, ad profiles, tags, etc.) in the AppNexus Console, either via the UI or the API. This synchronization ensures that you can analyze discrepancies between AppNexus and your system, investigate publisher or domain performance, and enforce particular publisher's blocking preferences to ensure that AppNexus provides acceptable bids.
- You set up your
The license could not be verified: License Certificate has expired!