Xandr Mobile SDKs
Starting with AppNexus Mobile SDK iOS v6.0, which is currently in development, the Xandr Mobile SDK will be more lightweight, minimizing its footprint on disk and in memory. This will include the following changes:
- The SDK will be built as a dynamic framework.
- Mediation adapter libraries will be removed to streamline mediation adapter upgrades.
- Mediation adapters can be included only via source code or CocoaPods.
- This will enable publishers to select the mediation networks they need for their inventory strategies.
- A list of supported versions of third-party mediation networks will be provided in the public documentation.
Xandr's Mobile SDKs give app developers a fast, convenient way to monetize their apps.
- Open-source code (including release notes!) available on GitHub.
- Extensive documentation.
- Support forum for direct engineering support.
- Complete support of MRAID 2.0 for rich media creatives.
- Dedicated Android and iOS apps integrate the SDK and allow you to test your campaigns and creatives in real environments.
- Mediation is managed by the network through Xandr, removing the burden from the publisher.
- SDK can mediate or be mediated by any other SDK with mediation capabilities.
- Pre-built adaptors for mediating third party SDKs.
- Rapid integration.
Supported creative formats include:
- Rich media ads using MRAID can serve on banners or interstitials
- Video ads using MRAID can serve on interstitials
- AppNexus Android SDK Integration
- AppNexus iOS 6.0 SDK Integration
- AppNexus iOS 5.x SDK Integration
- Mobile SDK Android Reference
- Our SDKs are lightweight and easy to integrate with your app
- You can show banners, interstitials, and native ads
- Our SDKs give you a lot of ways to monetize
- You can share valuable targeting information with advertisers
- You can mediate to and from the SDKs offered by other exchanges and networks
- Allow Multiple Ad Sizes to Serve into a Banner Ad View
- Add a Transition Animation
- ANJAM User Guide
- Configure SDK Logging
- Control Ad Unit Alignment
- Control Landing Page Loading Visibility
- Control Location Accuracy
- Customize Video Player Options
- Dismiss Interstitials on User Click
- Banner and Video Ad Support
- Open Ad Clicks in the Native Browser
- Toggle PSAs
- Receive Ad View Status Events
- Resize Ads to fit the Screen or Banner Ad View
- Resize the Banner Ad View to the Size of the Winning Creative
- Request Ads over HTTPS
Ad Ops Guides
- Ad Ops - Set up Static Image Banners
- Ad Ops - Set Up HTML Responsive Interstitials (non-MRAID)
- Ad Ops - Set Up MRAID Full Screen Interstitials
- Ad Ops - Set Up Static Image Full Screen Interstitials
AppNexus Customer Support Portal
The Support Portal is for issues that must be addressed by our Console Support team. Examples of issues that should be submitted to the AppNexus Customer Support Portal include:
- Only PSAs are returned
- Incorrect ad quality settings for the publisher
- Creative delivery issues
Note that only direct clients of AppNexus may submit support requests via the AppNexus Customer Support Portal channel. If you are not an employee of an AppNexus client, please have an employee submit the request on your behalf.
- Our SDKs are highly configurable
- We've built apps to demonstrate their capabilities that you can download right now
- You can get the support you need from several channels