Saved Report Service
The Saved Report service can be used to create new reports which are saved and can be retrieved at any time. They are useful for reports which are executed frequently. The Saved Report Service acts as a wrapper around the Report Service.
There is a limit of 100K rows per report.
A few facts to keep in mind about saved reports:
- Saved reports expire after 6 months. You must create a new saved report after 6 months.
- Saved reports cannot have a Lifetime or Custom date range.
- Saved reports are run in the order in which they were originally created. For example, if you create two daily reports, the daily report created first will run first each day.
- Daily reports are run and sent each day at varying times throughout the day.
- Weekly reports are run and sent on the Monday of each week for the previous 7 days.
- Monthly reports are run and sent on the first day of each month.
Reports saved by other users within your network (member) will not be returned in these calls. Only those reports saved by your user account will be returned.
To view all saved reports for an advertiser or publisher:
To view a specific saved report:
To add a new saved report for an advertiser or publisher:
To modify an existing saved report for an advertiser or publisher:
To delete an existing saved report:
The internal ID associated with the saved report.
PUT, in querystring
The name of the report which is display in the UI. The maximum length is 100 characters.
Report defined in the same format as used in the Reporting Service.
The frequency with which the report is executed. Possible values: "daily", "weekly", or "monthly".
The format in which the report results will be saved. Possible values: "excel" or "csv".
The list of emails to send the report. The array should be in the format ["email@example.com", "firstname.lastname@example.org", ...]
The date and time on which a saved report expires. This is currently limited to one year in the future. The date/time should be specified in the format "YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS" where the time is specified in 24-hour format.
The date and time on which the saved report was created.
The entity ID of the user creating the report. This sets the scope of the report.
The category of the report.
The date and time on which the saved report was last modified.
Adding a new saved report for a publisher:
- Construct a report JSON (as described in Report Service - Step1)
- POST the JSON to the saved-report service
- Store the id that is returned
Executing and retrieving a saved report (you must perform this step every time you wish to retrieve an updated report):