This section walks through typical setup steps and common operations for network users using the API. Non-network users - for example, those buying or selling only - should still benefit from this guide.
- You may first want to read about REST architecture at API Semantics.
- All of the examples contained herein assume that you have already authenticated using your network credentials.
- 01 - Understand Best Practices
- 02 - Buy-Side Overview
- 03 - Sell-Side Overview
- 04 - API Authentication
- 05 - Throttling, Pagination and Filtering
- 06 - Member Configuration
- 07 - Advertiser Configuration
- 08 - Insertion Orders and Line Items
- 09 - Creatives
- 10 - Segment and Conversion Pixels
- 11 - Targeting Profiles
- 12 - Publisher Configuration
- 13 - Sites and Placements